Sunday, November 19, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Mom says that Thanksgiving is a wonderful holiday where you get to eat lots of yummy food and as much of it as you want! Then you sit around with your family and complain how you ate too much food :) I can't even imagine what that's like! I sure hope there is enough food for me to eat all I want too, but for some reason, I don't think I'm THAT lucky. Mom says I have to go to a puppy sitter's house for Thanksgiving...I sure hope that they let me eat all I want (but for some reason, I still don't think I'm that lucky).

My girlfriend, Sola, gave me this bandana to help me be ready for Thanksgiving...isn't she so nice? When I wear this bandana, people think I am even cuter than usual, and they pet me all the time now! What a great life I have...well, except for the extra food that I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get on Thanksgiving.

I supposed I should give you updates on my brothers...Sonny is in phase 10 (maybe he'll graduate this month!) and Carlisle is in phase 2, but he did get "cut" :( (poor guy)

O'Connor

No comments: