Saturday, September 01, 2007

The moment you've all been waiting for...

OK, so this computer or Blogger or something is being stupid today, otherwise I would have more pictures of camp posted...anyway, here are some pictures that were taken this summer :)
On the way home from Fun Day, the car was really full, and Ontario felt he needed to take a nap on my lap-the floor just wouldn't do any longer for him...so he snuggled right in on my lap as well as Cinderella's lap! He's not normally very snuggly, so it was very cute!

When we went to Fun Day, we parked at the mall across the street from GDB, and while we were walking to GDB, I heard the lady behind me say "Carlisle" and low and behold...it was Carlisle who I raised! I got to say hi to him several times throughout the day and he is wonderful! I can't wait until he graduates from D4D. She had only great things to say about him...and the picture above is one we took on Fun Day!


So here is a picture of O'Connor. His breeder keepers were amazing and let me spend lots of time with him that day! He is definately the best dog ever! Unfortunately, the breeding department has decided to retire him from breeding and he will be going back to Oregon for training to become a guide dog! He will be amazing and I can't wait to see him progress through guide dog training. He has one litter that is due Sept. 21st...I'll be sure to keep you updated on them!


And here is Ontario being pet and loved on at Camp Bloomfield! He is becoming quite a handsome guy and is getting so big! He is a great boy and I love him. He's 7 months old now.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Great pictures! I was wondering if Carlisle was at Fun Day. That is good that you got to see him. Good luck to O'connor and Onterio is a very handsome boy.