Tuesday, November 11, 2008

injury and puppy news

So I hurt my wrist. I didn't do anything specific...but it has been hurting for the past 3 weeks. Over the weekend it started getting much much worse. Of course it is my right hand (I am right handed) I couldn't turn on my car, unlock my car, type or braille (with my right hand). SO yesterday I went to the doctor. I messed up my tendons in my wrist and it has fluid stuff and inflamation in it...so now I have a brace so I can't move it. Fun Fun!:)

I may have transfer puppy soon! I'm not going to say anything at all until I know for sure!

3 comments:

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ouch, sorry you hurt your wrist! Injuries are definitely no fun. :( But I'm glad that you might be getting a transfer puppy soon. :)

*~Amy~* said...

Good thing we walk puppies on the left! :)

Anna said...

Yikes...no fun! I got carpel tunnel from correcting Arturo....wrist braces are such a pain!

Can't wait to hear more news on your MAYBE puppy!!!