With my recent illness...I wanted to come clean about a few things...
1. I don't really like dogs...I like raising guide dog puppies, and I tolerate dog hair from the dogs I live with...ok, I even love the dogs I live with...but I am annoyed with everybody else's dog when they aren't well behaved, and I don't ever give advice, because I know the other person isn't going to follow through (the exception to this is of course GDB puppies which are always perfect ;))
2. I look forward to watching the biggest loser every tuesday night...I wait a whole week to watch it! I love the show and I love to eat junk food ie. ice cream, chocolate, etc while I'm watching the contestants try to lose weight.
3. I love musicals and mormon tabernacle choir music...I even listen to these genre's during the week...especially the musicals. I'm horrible about being able to tell you the latest "popular" songs on the radio, but I can listen to show-tunes saturday night (a radio show we have) and am pretty good at telling you which song the musical is from.
4. I have to read my emails from oldest to newest...no matter what. Even when I am waiting for something...like the phase report, I still read from oldest to newest.
5. I love to read self-help books and books about money and how to be finacially fit--Dave Ramsey is my favorite.
6. I have like 20 What Not to Wear's recorded on my DVR...i'll get around to them some weekend, when i am not busy.
7. I used to hate shopping...but now, I can't go more than a few days without at least looking for something at a store!!!
8. I watch Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters...i'm not as addicted to them as I am the biggest loser, but I do make sure I get around to watching them on Sunday night (of course they are recorded)
Ok...I can't think of any more confessions right now...I am a nerd, whatever, live with it!