Sunday, April 19, 2009

While in Philly

My sister in law and I went to New York City for a day when I was visiting. We rode the train from New Jersey to New York Penn Station. Then we stayed in a hotel close to times square...

We also...
Saw Wicked on Broadway!!!
This picture is dark...but it's more of Wicked...

Went to the top of the Empire State building...


And Visited the Manhatten LDS Temple. We went through a session at the temple which was amazing...it was beautiful!
The temple is across the street from Juliard...
so we saw Juliard as well as the Metropolitan Opera House
and a very nice part of the city!




2 comments:

Becky Andrews said...

Sounds like so much fun!! So happy you were able to go back. We loved Wicked.

Katlynn and Ryder said...

What a great trip, I went on a trip to NYC over my spring break and went to all those places and more!