Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth!

I don't have the traditional Disneyland pictures on my camera, but when I get them from other people's camera(s) I will post them as well. Camp starts on Saturday, but before it starts, my roommate and I and a friend decided to do a Southern California vacation. First stop...

DISNEYLAND!!!
The last car in the Disneyland train was made for Walt Disney's wife...Lillian Disney.
This car is only for VIP's (celebrities, kings, presidents and so on)...well, we were nosey
and found out about this car while we were riding in the last car for passengers...and since there was nobody in the car, they let us go back! It has carpet and velvet seats. There are pictures of the Disney's as well as lots of old antiques. It was a very cool experience!
Of course, we met Mickey and got our picture with him!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Have fun at camp!!! And I love your shorts!

Becky Andrews said...

Sounds like you are having fun! Enjoy - will look forward to updates!