Thursday, June 04, 2009

No Fun

Yesterday was the day that I had to say goodbye to Edie-girl :( It wasn't so much fun...our day went like this:

6:30am: wake up
7:00am: go to work
12:30pm: leave work to drive to the puppy truck
1:15pm: get to the puppy truck and let Edie potty one last time
1:20pm:put Edie on the top passenger kennel in the training van (we didn't actually have the truck come, it was a training van instead)
1:25pm: leave the truck to go back to work

I have been extremely busy lately, so really haven't had a whole lot of time to think about Edie leaving...this made it easier to GO to the truck...but man did it make it HARD to leave her in that kennel :( I cried the whole way back to work, it was a sad day. Let me tell you, it NEVER gets easier to say goodbye to our puppies...

I have some pictures to post, but I will have to do it tonight when I am at home and not at work.

1 comment:

Becky Andrews said...

Oh ... love you!! A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU!!! You're the best -