Sunday, April 29, 2007

Pictures!!!

Are you ready for some pictures??? Ontario is doing very well...he is now 14 weeks old and 26 pounds. He has moved from the small to the medium puppy coat last week! I don't think he's going to be a little boy. There are also a few pictures of O'Connor for your viewing pleasure :) He has not been dropped from GDB, but I haven't heard anything else on him...he should show up on the phase report this week.

This first picture is of O'Connor with one of my students. He was very good for her and she loved him, so on his last day at work we had to take a picture of him with her walking him!


This next picture is O'Connor and Ontario chewing on bones. They were very good together! Ontario and I miss O'Connor


HERE'S ONTARIO!!! These next two pictures were taken last night at my parents house. His face has lightened up quite a bit since that first week that I had him.


1 comment:

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Oh Ontario is so handsome!! And the pic of him with O'Conner is really cute.