Wednesday, April 02, 2008

About a year ago...

Since I forgot to do this on March 30th...

My little baby Ontario arrived in UT on March 30th 2007! He was full of FLUFF. He was amazingly fluffy and INCREDIBLY bony! He had great BIG tree trunk legs, but only weighed 16 pounds! He was EXACTLY 10 weeks old! He was very very calm when I picked him up. I promptly fed him and he ate like a horse and then he pooped!

Denny got to be the one to hand me my new puppy...Ontario!


My club also got Montgomery, Sherman and Rondelle that day!


Since I had several new raisers getting puppies that day, we did a puppy handling session at the truck...Ontario screamed "bloody murder" when I was making him do this...


That night we went to my mom and dad's house to show them the new puppy! This is the first "solo" picture I took of Ontario...after having him for a few hours!


This little 16 pound...10 week old puppy has come a LONG way! He is now 14 1/2 months old and weighs about 75 pounds! His face is no longer almost all black, his ears poke straight up, his chest is a darker tan...but his EYES are still the same...AND he's still the adorable, sweet, loveable pup that I picked up from the puppy truck a little more than a year ago!--oh, and he's not quite so bony anymore!

1 comment:

Anna said...

WOW! I didn't realize how much his color had changed, that's crazy!!!