Tuesday, April 01, 2008

One Down...

So I dropped Frisco off at the puppy sitters house tonight :( He will be gone until April 11th. :( It's funny because you would think after raising so many dogs it wouldn't be so hard to take a dog to the puppy sitter...but I get worse and worse at it! He needed to be away from me for a while though as he is SO attached--maybe even more attached than the GSD??? (is that possible?) Anyway, so since Ontario is leaving...we needed a few days of one on one time...plus I'm going to be babysitting a working guide from the 3rd-12th. Then Ontario leaves on the 13th, so really Frisco had to go to the puppy-sitters house! I hope he's good for them. But I miss him already...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope Frisco has fun with the sitters!

Thanks for the info on Sadler! I hope my puppy is half as beautiful as Ontario. Good luck to him in training!

Emily said...

Good luck to Frisco at the sitter!

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahh, good that you and Ontario get some one on one time.

Hope Frisco doesn't miss you too much at the sitter's house. :)