Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cricket and other things...

So I'm babysitting Cricket while Becky is in Greece. On Thursday, Cricket went to work with me and was perfect of course. Yesterday, no dogs got to go to work with me because it was my day to see my multi-disabled kids (I'm talking 5 year olds in wheelchairs who don't talk or anything) and I already struggle with knowing how to work with these kids, so adding a dog into the mix is just not something I'm ready for with that yet.

We have some very exciting plans for the weekend...including going on a few walks/hikes...and that's about it! Just being really lazy. My roomates aren't home for the weekend, so I had to bring Ontario to Crickets house this weekend...

Cricket and Frisco have been loving eachother a lot, but Cricket and Ontario are even more in love than Cricket and Frisco. Maybe it has to do with them both being a bit older and mature??? Missy the pug is doing well too!

1 comment:

Becky Andrews said...

Fun to see an update! You are awesome! Thanks so much. Sounds like Cricket (and Missy?!) is having a great time ..