Sunday, October 12, 2008

Global warming???

So...I have come to the conclusion that Global warming is a big hoax and isn't really happening...why do I say this???

Last night, October 11th, it snowed about 3ish inches here in the wonderful town of Kaysville, UT. Then when I went to my actual house in Clinton this morning there was probably about 5ish inches and it was snowing hard and even sticking to the road...

Just for the record, I LOVE snow...I LOVE SNOW A LOT, but not in October. I like my snow in Dec. Jan and Feb. Possibly Nov...but NOT October! Plus this is the nasty kind of snow that is really wet...yuck!

Ontario is enjoying it though.

3 comments:

Emily and the Labradors said...

And here we were supposed to get some snow this weekend and instead we just got really cold rain. Snow at least is pretty!

How is your new job?

Emily said...

Ick, not snow! It snowed a little here too, but luckily didn't stick...

*~Amy~* said...

Hey Lindsey,

I just wanted to talk with you a bit about Camp Bloomfield! I tried to find an e-mail adress but couldn't! If you would e-mail me at chameleon222@hotmail.com or add me on msn I'd apreciate it! :)