Thursday, June 07, 2007

O'Connor News

O'Connor was chosen by the breeding department at GDB and will be going on a road trip to San Rafael, CA next week to undergo further medical evaluations to hopefully become a breeder! His heart checked out fine and that's usually the hardest test to pass...so if all goes well, O'Connor will get to have puppies! Of course I will get the opportunity to raise one of his puppies and, well that would be very neat! So keep your fingers crossed that he passes his tests!

4 comments:

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Yay! How exciting! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.:)

Erin said...

YAY!!!!

*~Amy~* said...

I guess O'Conner gets to be in the "manufactoring department" at the puppy factory. haha

Unknown said...

Lindsey, I love your notes. I especially loved ''why I raise puppies'' You are a great gal and I am looking forward to us meeting sometime soon and in happy circumstances. Patricia