Saturday, June 09, 2007

Teenagers and Bras...

Tonight I was with my Sister-in-law and we went to the Art City Days Carnival. I spent more money than I should have, on a VERY VERY cute red purse :) Wahoo! Anyway...so while we were walking around we noticed all these teenage girls whose bra straps were showing. It was very annoying, I don't really care to see bra straps at all...or any part of a bra for that matter...tank tops are fine, but wear a built in bra, or one of those bras with clear straps or do something!!! My poor eyes don't want to see any more bra straps...

4 comments:

Lacey said...

You crack me up! But I can't believe you spent that much money on a purse so you can run around at a camp all summer! You're crazy.

Tabatha said...

I agree....no one wants to see bra straps!!!

Jessica said...

AMEN.

Lisa and pups said...

DITTO!