Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Boys

Ontario and Frisco were begging to get their most recent pictures up today...so as the loving dog mommy I am...I obliged--but first an update on the boys.

Ontario had his 1st birthday on the 19th. Being the bad mommy that I am, he didn't get any presents or anything...poor boy, he must feel SO unloved! He is doing very well, and I expect that he will be recalled (or go in for training) in March or April...whenever the puppy truck comes to UT. He is a MAJOR momma's boy, which makes him very endearing. He is the clown of all my pups...he's constantly doing crazy things and giving me looks that what he is doing is completely normal, he keeps me and my roommate laughing. He is a massive ball of fur, but don't let his size fool you, there has never been a sweeter dog than Ontario!

And now for Frisky--I mean Frisco. As stated in recent posts, he is growing like a weed...almost right before my eyes! Frisco turned 4 months old on the 19th. He is a mellow yellow guy. He is progressing very nicely and I think he will be a wonderful, easy to raise, laid back little guy who just goes with the flow. Hopefully he doesn't get a complex as everybody comments on what a pretty dog he is and how well behaved he is. I don't disagree with them and neither does he...but hopefully he'll stay humble!

Awww...Mom, do you HAVE to take pictures right now?
The boys play very well together. Even though Frisco is only 4 months and 36 pounds, and Ontario is 1 year and 70 pounds...they seem to work things out between the two of them and play with each other very appropriately!
As you can see...big "manly Ontario" is quite the push over when playing with his little brother.

No comments: