Friday, January 25, 2008

Eye Doctor

You know when you go to the eye doctor and you have to tell him the letters on the chart, to test your visual acuities? Well, today I had to go to the eye doctor and I couldn't even see the stinkin' letters on the chart! I have had glasses and/or contacts since 7th grade, and nothing has ever changed much in my rx...until now. Dun, Dun, Duuun... :(

I knew my vision had changed, as I've been having some pretty major issues since summertime...including very very blurry vision at times (even with my contacts and glasses) and double vision, where I would see two of the image. As you can imagine, this can be frustrating to say the least...

Well, today I found out how bad it really was...LUCKY ME ;)...NOT! My rx changed -0.75 in both eyes, and while my left eye is good and just a bit nearsighted...my right eye basically sucks! I have astigmatism in my right eye and we are hoping that is the cause of my blurry and double vision...fun fun huh?

Don't you just love going to the doctor for not as great of news as you were hoping? (aka...all is well!)

No comments: