Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Ode to the Honda Accord...

THIS is what happened to my car today...

OUCH!!! (yeah, a lady ran a red light and hit me today...not so cool!)

This car has been a wonderful, amazing, reliable car that has always gotten me to the places I need to be. This car has been with our family since 1991 when my dad bought it on a salvaged title. It has taught 3 kids how to drive stick (including me). It has been to Texas, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Washington, Oregon, Nevada, and New Mexico! Plus it has been mine since I was 16. It also got stolen once and I found it the same day and was so happy! I love the little car and well, look at the mileage!




2 comments:

Becky Andrews said...

Oh... I am SO SO sorry to hear about your accident! Are you okay? Sounds like that accord has many many great memories! Your new puppy is adorable - hope to meet soon!

Emily and the Labradors said...

Oh my! What a bummer. And you have the sort of mileage on that car that makes me drool! So jealous!