Friday, December 26, 2008

Oh Ontario...

We are staying at my parents house for the holidays. Ontario generally sleeps on the bed at my house or on a dog bed. Of course, stupid me only brought one dog bed to my parents house and Ontario is not allowed on the human bed here. So I have been sleeping on the floor with Ontario and that seems to keep him happy. Well, last night I was moving around too much while I was reading and trying to get comfortable...Ontario got disgusted and ended up on the dog bed with Edie...He's such a dork!






This picture is where he started out his night while we were still upstairs...eventually he went downstairs and put himself to bed somewhere...(Edie was sleeping on the bed upstairs, so I don't know exactly where he put himself to bed)...My guess is on a pile of blankets that was entirely too small for him...

2 comments:

Becky Andrews said...

Oh, they are so sweet!

Anna said...

Silly Ontario...

Today I opened up my GDB calendar and who should I see on January but your two cuties!!! You take fantastic pictures :D